Want to grow your photography business but don't know where to start? Stuck in an editing rut, and unsure how to edit like the pros? Have questions about photography and retouching, but no one to ask?
As a self taught, self employed photographer, I have experienced all these feelings and more! It's extremely difficult learning your craft all on your own - not only do you not have a teacher guiding you along the way, but simply googling you question yields a flood of responses that are hard to make sense of! That's where I want to come in and streamline this process, and get you the answers you need to move forward and start seeing real growth in your photography skills!
I work as a fulltime photographer and built my business and clientele from the ground up, and I want to share my knowledge and help others in the ways that were not accessible to me when I started my journey.
Some great topics for a mentorship session could include the following:
- Can I have help editing this set? I am unsure what to do with these images
- I am struggling to learn Lightroom and Photoshop, and would like to learn the basics
- I am struggling with how to use my DSLR Camera and would like direction
- I am struggling with how to retouch images and would like guidance
- I am struggling building a clientele and advertising - how can I get more clients?
- I want to host photoshoot events on location but am unsure how to organize them
- I want to learn special effects but don't know where to start
Sessions are hourly, can purchase for more than one hour at a time!
Sessions will be held on Zoom or Discord.
View my work at marlolouden.com to make sure that I am the right photography teacher for you!
Spots are limited!
One hour of one on one virtual mentorship from photographer, Marlo Louden!